Open All Night Index du Forum

Open All Night
Bruce Springsteen

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

BRUCE VA RECEVOIR 1 TONY AWARD

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Phil
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 10:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: BRUCE VA RECEVOIR 1 TONY AWARD Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

HREE DOWN, ONE TO GO
Bruce Springsteen will move one step closer to EGOT status next month, when he'll be presented with a Special Tony Award "for his ongoing engagement Springsteen on Broadway, a once-in-a-lifetime theatregoing experience for the Broadway stage, allowing fans an intimate look at a music idol."
Jay Lustig notes: "According to Tony rules, the Special Tony honors 'a live theatrical event that… does not fit into any other category of Tony Award to be awarded for the current season.' This is the category where Lena Horne got a Tony for 1981/1982 The Lady and Her Music; where Judy Garland was honored for her enthusiastically received shows at the Palace Theatre in 1951; and where, more recently, non-traditional Broadway fare such as Dame Edna: The Royal Tour, Sarah Jones' Bridge and Tunnel and Russell Simmons' Def Poetry Jam on Broadway has been honored."
The American Theatre Wing’s 72nd Annual Tony Awards ceremony on Sunday, June 10 — which also happens to be a night Springsteen on Broadway is dark — will be braodcast live from Radio City Music Hall at 8pm on CBS.

Petite vidéo de Bruce backstage avec en audio la fin de THUNDER ROAD:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/991390815237779457
"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: BRUCE VA RECEVOIR 1 TONY AWARD Répondre en citant

Bruce sera présent dimanche pour recevoir son Tony Award et chantera pour l'occasion.
"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 09:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: BRUCE VA RECEVOIR 1 TONY AWARD Répondre en citant

Hier soir:

Le speech:

“This is deeply appreciated and thanks for making me feel so welcome on your block. Being a part of the Broadway community has been a great thrill and an honor for me. It's been one of the most exciting things that I've ever experienced. I’ve got to thank Patti Scialfa, my beautiful wife and artistic partner, for her love and inspiration every night. I’ve got to thank Jon Landau, George Travis, Barbara Carr, and Jordan Roth for great work of getting our show on stage. And last but not least, our wonderful audiences who’ve made these shows so exciting and fulfilling. Evan, Jesse, Sam, Daddy loves you. And the fans have been wonderful to me this season. Thank you so much. God bless all of you.” - Bruce Springsteen
20 secondes de MY HOMETOWN:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1006007357086806016
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: BRUCE VA RECEVOIR 1 TONY AWARD Répondre en citant

tehaut

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 16:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: BRUCE VA RECEVOIR 1 TONY AWARD Répondre en citant

Très bonne présentation du Boss par De Niro aux Tony Awards...  Okay

Se peut-il rien de plus plaisant qu'un homme ait le droit de me tuer parce qu'il demeure au-delà de l'eau,
et que son prince à querelle avec le mien, quoique je n'en aie aucune avec lui...

Pascal.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: BRUCE VA RECEVOIR 1 TONY AWARD

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation