Open All Night Index du Forum

Open All Night
Bruce Springsteen

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

STAND UP FOR HEROES

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Chris
Administrateur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Nov - 07:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: STAND UP FOR HEROES Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Setlist: Bruce Springsteen Standup For Heroes Madison Square Garden, New York - November 1, 2016
1. Working on the Highway 
2. I’ll Work For Your Love
3. Long Walk Home
4. Dancing in the Dark

Bruce Springsteen warming up for Stand Up 4 Heroes
(photo Harlan Coben)

Visiter le site web du posteur
Phil
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Nov - 13:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: STAND UP FOR HEROES Répondre en citant

"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Nov - 13:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: STAND UP FOR HEROES Répondre en citant

"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Chris
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Nov - 17:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: STAND UP FOR HEROES Répondre en citant

Bruce Tells His Annual Jokes
One constant at every Stand Up for Heroes is Springsteen's attempt at comedy. We present his three jokes without any commentary. 

Joke one: "So there's this 80-year-old couple. They're in an alley up against the fence and they're screwing like crazy. I mean, arms are flying, legs are flying, and they're screwing and screwing and screwing. They just fall down from exhaustion and the wife says, 'You didn't screw me like that 50 years ago!' The man says, '50 years ago that fence wasn't electrified.'"

Joke two: "An old man is in the gym. This great-looking gal comes in, a young gal. He says to his trainer, 'Quick, quick, quick, which one of these machines should I be on to get this girl's attention?' He goes, 'Well, if I were you, it would be the ATM.'"

Joke three: "Three guys are going skiing. They forget to make the reservation and get up to the ski lodge. The person behind the desk says, 'Look, all we got is a small room with a single bed.' 'No problem, we'll take it, we'll take it.' They throw their bags in and they all hop into one single bed, one, two, three. They sleep and the next morning they wake up. Guy on one side says, 'Wow, I had a dream last night I was getting a hand job.' The other on the other side says, 'You're kidding me. I had a dream last night I was getting a hand job.' The guy in the middle goes, 'I had a dream last night I was skiing.'" (He then simulated the act of skiing down a mountain, which looked a lot like giving two simultaneous hand jobs.)

allumette

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Nov - 17:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: STAND UP FOR HEROES Répondre en citant

les blagues salaces de Bruce

heu j'ai besoin d'explications pour la 2 : ATM?
We swore we'd live forever on the backstreets we take it together
Chris
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Nov - 17:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: STAND UP FOR HEROES Répondre en citant

allumette a écrit:

ya qu'à demander   Mr. Green
ATM : distributeur de billets   
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Nov - 17:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: STAND UP FOR HEROES Répondre en citant

Chris a écrit:

allumette a écrit:

ya qu'à demander   Mr. Green
ATM : distributeur de billets   
Suis tout fier, j'avais compris!
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: STAND UP FOR HEROES

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation