Open All Night Index du Forum

Open All Night
Bruce Springsteen

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Wild Heart
Administrateur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Aoû - 08:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
allumette

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Aoû - 22:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

New York City Serenade au soundcheck avec les violons 
Un gars l'a enregistré sur Fb magnifique
We swore we'd live forever on the backstreets we take it together
allumette

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 05:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

East Rutherford NJ MetLife Stadium 23.08.16 (night 1)
Durée 3:53
setlist
01. New York City Serenade (with strings)
02. Wrecking Ball
03. Badlands
04. Something in the Night
05. The Ties That Bind
06. Sherry Darling
07. Spirit in the Night
08. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town (request)
09. Independence Day
10. Hungry Heart
11. Out in the Street
12. Growin' Up (request)
13. You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
14. Death to My Hometown
15. Mansion on the Hill
16. JACK OF ALL TRADES  (with strings)
17. My Hometown
18. The River
19. American Skin (41 Shots)
20. The Promised Land
21. Working on the Highway
22. Darlington County
23. Because the Night
24. She's the One
25. Brilliant Disguise
26. The Rising
27. Land of Hope and Dreams 
28. Jungleland
29. Born to Run
30. Dancing in the Dark
31. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
32. Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
33. Shout
34. Bobby Jean
35. Jersey GirL

Pas mal hein?
We swore we'd live forever on the backstreets we take it together
Wild Heart
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 06:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Pas mal du tout même Okay Pas énormément de The River, mais quand même pas mal d'avant ... nan, belle setlist !

SANTA CLAUS Cool ... ... moi, la prochaine fois qu'il vient, je réclame ... WAITING ON A SNOWY DAY

Pis ... 3:53 de show ...
Pier
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 08:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Oh vache, sur le papier, ça fait rêver !  Shocked
NYC, Jungleland, jersey girl, les violons qui reviennent pour Jack of all trades ........

ça promet
Phil
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 09:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Pier a écrit:
Oh vache, sur le papier, ça fait rêver !  Shocked
NYC, Jungleland, jersey girl, les violons qui reviennent pour Jack of all trades ........

ça promet

De la balle cette setlist! 1 seul bémol: seulement 7 titres de THE RIVER.
"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Dom
Administrateur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 17:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

B....l !

Il attaque fort !!!
Phil a écrit:

On ne peut pas tout avoir Mr. Green
Pier
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 18:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Willie Nile en était hier : 

Bruce Springsteen is the modern day conscience of Rock n Roll. His show last night in New Jersey at the stadium was full of heart, fire, passion, and soul. The set list rang true and focused all night long. At one point he was telling the story about being a young boy and the local ice cream man saving him pieces of broken cones because he didn’t like ice cream and then singing Mansion On The Hill, to singing Jack Of All Trades, My Hometown, The River, American Skin, without a word of introduction, clearly referencing the chaos and tragedy in the streets of our country, following that with Promised Land, which this country at times can be. From The Rising, to Land Of Hope And Dreams, to Jungleland to Born To Run, there was a thread that rang so true and current all night long. Here was an American artist singing about his life and the world around him with all the honesty and heart and sincerity you could ever hope for. It was something to behold. A real artist, still caring, still sharing and still bearing his heart and soul to his beloved audience with all the fire and brimstone he could muster. It was stunning! 
God bless you Bruce! Long may you run! With love and thanks. 
Willie

Voila voila ce que ça donne lorsque l'on sort d'un concert de Boboss et qu'il vous a placé sur orbite !  
Dom
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 21:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

J'en ai des frissons 
Wild Heart
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Aoû - 07:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Et ce n'était QUE le 1er des 3 concerts ... ...   Cool
Chris
Administrateur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Aoû - 08:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Jersey violinist Joe Deninzon spends a night with Bruce Springsteen By: JAY LUSTIG | 1 MIN AGO

HEATHER COBB ISBELL 

Joe Deninzon played violin with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, Aug. 23.A year and a half ago, I interviewed Joe Deninzon of the Jersey prog-rock band Stratospheerius. Little did I know that one day I would see him on the stage of MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, as I did Tuesday night.
Deninzon was part of the string section that accompanied Springsteen on the show-opening “New York City Serenade” and, later in the evening, “Jack of All Trades.” (see videos below)
I talked to Deninzon — who lives in Dumont, and has a show coming with Stratospheerius at a much smaller Jersey venue, The Saint in Asbury Park, Sept. 14 (they’ll open for the Alex Skolnick Trio) — about Tuesday’s show, and the influence of Bruce Springsteen on his music.
(Note: I did ask if the strings would be used again at the second and third MetLife shows, Aug. 25 and 30, but Deninzon declined to answer that question.)
Q: From where I was sitting, it was hard for me to see exactly how many string players there were.
A: There were eight.
Q: Do you have their names?
A: Besides myself, it was Sam Bardfeld, who was kind of leading the group, Mazz Swift, Sara Caswell, Todd Reynolds, Joyce Hammon, Rachel Golub and Jamey Choi.
Q: And these were all violinists.
A: All violinists. Eight violinists.
Q: How did this group come together?
A: Well, Sam Bardfeld, he was the violinist on the Seeger Sessions album, and toured with Springsteen for that tour … he’s an old friend of mine, we travel in the same circles, we trade gigs a lot. And anytime Bruce comes to New York and needs strings, he calls Sam and Sam puts a group together — friends and colleagues. We did this once before at Madison Square Garden in 2009, when he played “New York City Serenade.” Since then (Springsteen) played it twice in Europe — most recently, I think it was in June, with local players there. And he wanted to do it here as a surprise.
So Sam called me up. This time, he wanted to get a group that wasn’t just typical classical string players who could only read what’s written in the music, and are able to improvise and do something spontaneous. He wanted people who were versatile and could do all those different things.
And what ended up happening was, we prepared that song and rehearsed it, and two hours before showtime, Bruce called us into his dressing room and had this last minute idea of having us play “Jack of All Trades.” And we put together the parts right there. Which is why having this group of people, with this skill set, came in handy. And it was a brilliant, special experience for all of us. I’ve been a fan of his since I was 10 years old. On a personal level, it was very special for me.
Q: Are you someone who had seen a lot of Springsteen concerts, and that kind of thing?
A: I’ve seen him about 10 times.
Q: What’s your favorite of his albums or time periods?
A: My two favorite albums are a tie between Born to Run and Darkness. But I like Wild and Innocent and The RiverBorn in the USA was the one that got me started when I was 10 years old. I fell in love with that album. But I also like the recent stuff. I think Magic is underrated, and Working on a Dream. I thought Wrecking Ball was phenomenal. Devils & Dust is kind of underrated.
Q: Did the fact that he used a violin prominently on “Jungleland” have any influence on you, as far as becoming a rock musician who plays violin?
A: It’s funny because the kind of music I write in my band is very different from Springsteen’s music. It’s more progressive rock/fusion. He influenced me as a songwriter and a lyric writer, and his work ethic as a performer: I love to put on a great show. And his storytelling ability: The way he communicates with his audience. As far as his use of the violin, I think it’s great. From a violin standpoint, I grew up listening to Mahavishnu (Orchestra) and Jean-Luc Ponty and more electric players who did wild and crazy stuff with effects. Bruce’s approach to strings is more traditional, but it serves the music he’s writing, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
But if I was asked to name my Top 5 influences of all time, as a musician, he would definitely be among them.
Q: Had you ever played such a huge show?
A: Well, I played in Madison Square Garden, but this was 50,000 people, as opposed to, I think, 20,000 at Madison Square Garden. I played … in high school I had a band, we opened for Michael Stanley in Cleveland at the Blossom Music Center, which is a big outdoor amphitheater. But I gotta say, nothing topped last night. To play in a stadium, to 50,000 … it was like a tidal wave of humanity. I cried. It was a mindfuck, it really was.
I guess you can get used to anything. If you did that night after night it would be, ‘Ah, okay, another MetLife show.’ But for all of us, it was insane … it was an experience that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.
Visiter le site web du posteur
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Aoû - 09:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Une tuerie!

"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Pier
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Aoû - 15:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Phil a écrit:
Une tuerie!

Shocked

Chris a écrit:

A: Well, Sam Bardfeld, he was the violinist on the Seeger Sessions album, and toured with Springsteen for that tour … he’s an old friend of mine, we travel in the same circles, we trade gigs a lot. And anytime Bruce comes to New York and needs strings, he calls Sam and Sam puts a group together — friends and colleagues. We did this once before at Madison Square Garden in 2009, when he played “New York City Serenade.” Since then (Springsteen) played it twice in Europe — most recently, I think it was in June, with local players there. And he wanted to do it here as a surprise.
So Sam called me up. This time, he wanted to get a group that wasn’t just typical classical string players who could only read what’s written in the music, and are able to improvise and do something spontaneous. He wanted people who were versatile and could do all those different things.
And what ended up happening was, we prepared that song and rehearsed it, and two hours before showtime, Bruce called us into his dressing room and had this last minute idea of having us play “Jack of All Trades.” And we put together the parts right there. Which is why having this group of people, with this skill set, came in handy. And it was a brilliant, special experience for all of us. I’ve been a fan of his since I was 10 years old. On a personal level, it was very special for me.

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Aoû - 19:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Dom a écrit:

B....l !

Il attaque fort !!!
Phil a écrit:

On ne peut pas tout avoir Mr. Green
Et avec à la clef, 1 nouveau record: avec 3h53, il s'agit du plus long show de Boboss aux States depuis le début de sa carrière!
Dom
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Aoû - 08:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Phil a écrit:

Et avec à la clef, 1 nouveau record: avec 3h53, il s'agit du plus long show de Boboss aux States depuis le début de sa carrière!

Record battu hier avec le 2ème soir ! 4h00 ! Qui dit mieux ? bruce_tourne
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Oct - 09:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Pier a écrit:

Phil a écrit:
Une tuerie!

Shocked

Chris a écrit:

Y a pas de mots assez forts pour cette version.....

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Oct - 08:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Phil a écrit:

Pier a écrit:

Phil a écrit:

Une tuerie!

Shocked

Chris a écrit:

Y a pas de mots assez forts pour cette version.....

En multi cams+audio officiel:

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Déc - 11:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Juin - 10:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016 Répondre en citant

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: SETLIST 1er soir - East Rutherford, NJ - METLIFE STADIUM 23 08 2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation