Open All Night Index du Forum

Open All Night
Bruce Springsteen

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

SETLIST SAINT PAUL, Xcel Energy Center - 29/02/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Wild Heart
Administrateur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Fév - 17:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST SAINT PAUL, Xcel Energy Center - 29/02/2016 Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris
Administrateur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mar - 07:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST SAINT PAUL, Xcel Energy Center - 29/02/2016 Répondre en citant

1. Meet Me In The City
2. The Ties That Bind
3. Sherry Darling
4. Jackson Cage
5. Two Hearts
6. Independence Day
7. Hungry Heart
8. Out In The Street
9. Crush On You
10. You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
11. I Wanna Marry You
12. The River
13. Point Blank
14. Cadillac Ranch
15. I’m A Rocker
16. Fade Away
17. Stolen Car
18. Ramrod
19. The Price You Pay
20. Drive All Night
21. Wreck On The Highway
22. Badlands
23. No Surrender
24. Prove It All Night
25. Backstreets
26. Because The Night
27. The Rising
28. Thunder Road
29. Born To Run
30. Bobby Jean
31. Dancing In The Dark
32. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
33. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
34. Shout.
Visiter le site web du posteur
Phil
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mar - 09:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST SAINT PAUL, Xcel Energy Center - 29/02/2016 Répondre en citant

Une setlist bateau..... Rolling Eyes
"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mar - 18:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST SAINT PAUL, Xcel Energy Center - 29/02/2016 Répondre en citant

ST. PAUL: IN A LOVE-FILLED MOOD
A winter's night in the Midwest is not for the faint of heart. Yet on Monday night in the Twin Cities, the cool of the night took the edge off the heat in the Xcel Energy Center. 

It has been 35 summers since The River was released, and Bruce describes it as a "coming-of-age record" where he was trying to create something big, "that felt like life, felt like an E Street Band Show." At a whopping 20 songs, the sequence ensures that there are plenty of opportunities to sing, dance, laugh, cry, and ponder the hidden complexities of Springsteen's lyrics. This is the 17th show on The River Tour 2016, and the 18th time that The River has been performed in its entirety. While the first two-thirds of each 2016 setlist has been the same, however, neither Bruce Springsteen nor the E Street Band put on the kind of show that can be defined by song titles on paper.
The St. Paul crowd was in full swing tonight. From the moment the band hit the stage at 7:59pm, we were ready to be transformed and be taken through our favorite double album. When "party noises" were requested of us prior to "Sherry Darling," we were right there; we felt the conviction in "Jackson Cage," returned the joy that Little Steven Van Zandt and Nils Lofgren exuded during "Two Hearts," and carried the first verse, as well as The Boss himself, on "Hungry Heart."
The prelude to "I Wanna Marry You" recognized something that Bruce seemed to be very excited about on this February 29, if not quite sure of the history: Leap Year. Shaking his maracas and smiling, he exclaimed, "It's Leap Year! Yes! It's the year of love. Back in the old days it was when a woman could turn and propose to a man, or ask them out on a date, or ask them for a kiss... I forget." Clearly so enamored with the perfectness of being in love for the first time, he missed the downbeat to the song. Laughing, he called himself out and blamed it on getting "in such a love-filled mood."
Dancing was also a large part of the show tonight. During "Cadillac Ranch," there were necks of guitars waving, reminiscent of the same moves on the original River tour. Though it was "Ramrod" that had the slickest moves of all. Bruce jumped around, Jake Clemons did a very endearing shuffle, and Garry did kicks that would put the Rockettes to shame. If the line that told us to "look over yonder, see them Twin City lights" didn't get us to cheer and pay attention, then Bruce's for the entire band to "Shake your booty!" certainly did. You could see the band was having fun, and we were so glad to be a part of the wild, the innocent, and E Street shuffle that was taking us down to the river.

An incredibly powerful and beautiful "Drive All Night" and sentimental "Wreck on the Highway" closed out the The River, a "record that was about time. Time slipping away..." And we were left with the words of wisdom that "You have a finite amount of time... to do something good."
The 13-song encore kicked off with "Badlands" and soon another Darkness classic in "Prove It All Night," which featured some fierce shredding on the guitar by Bruce. Nils impressed us all with his now legendary, semi-possessed twirls during "Because the Night;" it was fitting that he got to show off in the first city he performed in with the E Street Band, in 1984. The return of "Tenth Avenue Freeze-out," after its tour premiere over the weekend, enabled us to remember Clarence Clemons and Danny Federici, and to end the night, "Shout" had us all on our feet and dancing. 
With their finite three hours and 26 minutes, the E Street Band not only did something good, but something unforgettable.
Source: BTX
"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mar - 18:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST SAINT PAUL, Xcel Energy Center - 29/02/2016 Répondre en citant

Une mamie de 91 ans sur scène pour DANCING IN THE DARK. C'est tout mimi.....

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Avr - 06:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST SAINT PAUL, Xcel Energy Center - 29/02/2016 Répondre en citant

Multi cams+audio officiel: PROVE IT ALL NIGHT et ça envoie!

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Avr - 18:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: SETLIST SAINT PAUL, Xcel Energy Center - 29/02/2016 Répondre en citant

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: SETLIST SAINT PAUL, Xcel Energy Center - 29/02/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation