Open All Night Index du Forum

Open All Night
Bruce Springsteen

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Wild Heart
Administrateur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Fév - 15:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: 21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris
Administrateur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Fév - 08:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: 21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER Répondre en citant

1. Meet Me In The City
2. The Ties That Bind
3. Sherry Darling
4. Jackson Cage
5. Two Hearts
6. Independence Day
7. Hungry Heart
8. Out In The Street
9. Crush On You
10. You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
11. I Wanna Marry You
12. The River
13. Point Blank
14. Cadillac Ranch
15. I’m A Rocker
16. Fade Away
17. Stolen Car
18. Ramrod
19. The Price You Pay
20. Drive All Night
21. Wreck On The Highway
22. Badlands
23. No Surrender
24. Lonesome Day
25. Because the Night
26. She’s the One
27. Human Touch
28 The Rising
29. Thunder Road

30. BORN IN THE USA
31. Born to Run
32. Dancing in the Dark
33. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
34. Shout
35. Bobby Jean

Durée: 3h23
Visiter le site web du posteur
Phil
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Fév - 08:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: 21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER Répondre en citant

Toujours rien de nouveau sous le soleil......... Rolling Eyes même s'il y a une Tour Premiere BITUSA.
"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
jersey state line
Administrateur

Féminin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Fév - 10:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: 21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER Répondre en citant

Phil a écrit:
Toujours rien de nouveau sous le soleil......... Rolling Eyes même s'il y a une Tour Premiere BITUSA.

Tu crois qu'elle sont un peu décoller les setlists une fois arrivé en Europe ?...
"Beurai de lach, quand...las vacas manjaran de rasims" Proverbe occitan
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Fév - 11:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: 21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER Répondre en citant

jersey state line a écrit:

Phil a écrit:

Tu crois qu'elle sont un peu décoller les setlists une fois arrivé en Europe ?...

Le doute m'habite...... Rolling Eyes
"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 11:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: 21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER Répondre en citant

For all the River Tour's delights (Yum!), it hasn't exactly been a free-for-all. Even aside from the setpiece of the album performance, which we knew wouldn't change, the encore has been suprisingly static. For the past few weeks it's started with "Born to Run" and ended with "Shout," and you could generally predict what would be in between. So it was a particular treat (Yum!) when we could see Bruce and the band scrambling on stage after "Thunder Road": finally, a sighting of the ever-elusive audible. And instead of launching into a lights-up "Born to Run" as usual, Bruce gestured to the balcony behind him where there had been a request sign appearing throughout the night.
"We don't play this one too much, but we'll do it for these two guys back here — you guys have been with me all night long. You had the sign! You had the sign, I don't see the sign, but I know it was there! This is for you guys."

It was a thunderous, full-band "Born in the U.S.A.," the first appearance of the song on this tour, Bruce singing "Forty years burning down the road." With a gruff vocal, loud synths and a lot of power, it was in keeping with the band's performance all night. Louisville was a hot show all around, with a strong, vigorously played post-River set that carried momentum from one song to the next, "Badlands" into "No Surrender" and beyond. Tracks from 2002 that can sometimes feel tired — "Lonesome Day," "The Rising" — were dynamic and inspiring, and that energy carried all the way through the encore.

For "Dancing in the Dark," a sign advertising "5 Sisters, 1 Boss" got a quintet of same-shirted women onto the stage, and as Bruce partied his way through "Rosalita" and soaked himself down for a "Shout" that actually felt fresh, you had the feeling that he could go all night. But of course "Shout" would have to be the end, right? Like always? Nope, there was our second encore surprise, as he came back to the mic to keep it rocking, boys. "It's too late in Lousiville!" Springsteen teased over and over, to escalating cheers from the crowd. "Are you sure? Are you sure?!" The sixth and final encore was "Bobby Jean" — not a shocker of a selection, certainly not the River outtake sign request Steve could be seen eyeing, but no one was complaining about this show going long.
All that, of course, was the icing on the cake (Yum!) of the exquisite River performance that formed the first two-thirds of the night. Springsteen described the album as one "where I was trying to find my way inside — my first series of records were kind of 'outsider' records, we were all part of a marginalized community on the streets of Asbury Park."
Part of what's interesting about following the River Tour is that the setlist may not change from night to night, but the songs themselves do. Bruce sings them differently, the band plays them differently. I'll remind myself here to compare various takes on "Point Blank" as the downloads become available. "Crush On You" has become even more of a blast now that Springsteen has stopped apologizing for it — letting go of the self-deprecation from earlier on, he rips into this "lesser" song, commits to it, and reminds us that novelty songs can rock your socks off, too.

The more talking from Bruce the better, for my money, and his commentary on the album's songs is expanding as well. "Drive All Night," which built to an astounding climax in Lousiville, now gets an introduction: "As we got to the end of the record, we were looking for a song that would sum it up. I was looking for a love song. We found this, something we'd cut back for the Darkness album, in 1977, in one take."

The attention and focus from the crowd on a song like "Drive All Night" — like "The River," like the emotional heart of the album that is "Stolen Car"— was one of the biggest takeaways of the night. This was the most respectful crowd of the several I've seen on this tour, first noticeable when there was actually quiet for "Independence Day," and it continued throughout the set for those slower songs that demand attention. There's a tendency to call these songs "quiet," but it struck me in Louisville that the band is introducing more dynamics as the tour goes on. "Independence Day" becomes so big and majestic, it's leaving sit-down ballad territory. But in the quietest moments, fewer distracted fans in the crowd really boosted the experience. It also fed the energy that sustained the barnburner back third and the feeling that it just couldn't have gotten too late for Louisville.

Source: BTX

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 14:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: 21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER Répondre en citant

Fantastique version de CADILLAC RANCH!
https://youtu.be/gMCyJkD0VKA
BTR60

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Fév - 22:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: 21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER Répondre en citant

Phil a écrit:

Fantastique version de CADILLAC RANCH!
https://youtu.be/gMCyJkD0VKA

D'accord avec toi !
3 solos enchaînés; celui de Steve est poussif quand celui de Nils est cristallin et aérien et la fin !!!

Le FC Barcelone est plus qu'un club.
Un concert de Bruce est plus qu'un concert !
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: 21/02/2016 LOUISVILLE, KY - KFC Yum ! CENTER

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation