Open All Night Index du Forum

Open All Night
Bruce Springsteen

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jersey state line
Administrateur

Féminin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Fév - 13:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

19 500 places en concert
"Beurai de lach, quand...las vacas manjaran de rasims" Proverbe occitan
Chris
Administrateur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Fév - 05:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Starting time: 8:03pm
1. Meet Me In The City
2. The Ties That Bind
3. Sherry Darling
4. Jackson Cage
5. Two Hearts
6. Independence Day
7. Hungry Heart
8. Out In The Street
9. Crush On You
10. You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
11. I Wanna Marry You
12. The River
13. Point Blank
14. Cadillac Ranch
15. I’m A Rocker
16. Fade Away
17. Stolen Car
18. Ramrod
19. The Price You Pay
20. Drive All Night
21. Wreck On The Highway
22. Atlantic City
23. Prove It All Night
24. MY LOVE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN
25. Wrecking Ball
26. Human Touch
27. JUNGLELAND
28. The Rising
29. Thunder Road
30. Born To Run
31. Dancing In The Dark
32. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
33. Shout
Ending time: 11:30pm
Visiter le site web du posteur
Phil
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Fév - 10:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Magnifique JUNGLELAND(avec 1 p'tit retard à l'allumage de Bruce!):

"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Fév - 10:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

"I just wanna say to the E Street Band: stay strong, remain emotionally open, stand together, and know that your millions of fans love you, and will always be grateful for what you’ve given us, whatever the future holds. I love you". SCOTT KEMPNER.
Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Fév - 18:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Bruce with a fan last night in Philadelphia 12/02/16
Chris
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Fév - 20:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 14 Fév - 10:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

"The River was my coming of age record," Bruce Springsteen said before the second song of his only Philadelphia show this tour: "So, 30 years on, I want you to come with us as we go down to The River — let's see what we find."
Friday night's show at the Wells Fargo Center felt a bit more relaxed than on prior outings this tour, owing perhaps to the band's comfort in performing before a friendly, local, and boisterous audience. Taking the stage, Bruce greeted the crowd: "My brothers and sisters! We're so glad to be in the City of Brotherly Love," and asked "Are you ready to be entertained?" From the crowd's response, they were indeed. Bruce would grade the crowd's "Hungry Heart" participation as "A plus!"
A large contingent of the Springsteen family was present stage right (including an adorable sign reading "WE LOVE YOU UNCLE BRUCE"), providing additional subtext for "The River," as Bruce's sister and brother-in-law were acknowledged, and also as a foil for Steve, who had great fun reminding Bruce about what "Mama said" during "You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)." It wasn't hard to recognize that Bruce's nightly introduction to "Independence Day," that "It's the kind of song you write when you're young and you're first startled by your parents' humanity," takes special meaning when his mother is watching. Bruce became audibly emotional at the end of the introduction, as he explained the setting, "a late night conversation around the kitchen table between two people that loved each other and were struggling to understand."

Bruce had more fun with his introduction to "I Wanna Marry You," as he came to the microphone gently shaking two sets of maracas, declaring that "Maracas are the instrument of love. They're the instrument of sex. Any idiot can do it." He shook the maracas some more, before continuing, "This song was a daydream, standing on the corner, watching someone you're never going to meet walk by. And you imagine this whole life with that person just by the way they're moving or walking. What your kids are going to look like, where you're going to live… You imagine the easiest kind of life, and it's all bliss, it's all first kisses. Who remembers their first kiss?" The crowd cheered in response, as Bruce referenced his story from "In Freehold," name-checking Maria Espinoza and his walk back home with a limp before starting the "Here She Comes," introduction. He stopped the band at the end, taking a pregnant pause, before cueing them and shaking the maracas in earnest for "I Wanna Marry You."

It wasn't until the second half of the record that the band's performance truly stood out with the introduction to "Point Blank," one of the most remarkable moments of this tour — one where even idiots yakking in the crowd (mostly) shut up because the musical vibration emanating from the stage demands such attention. It is gorgeous, and riveting, and remarkable, Steve on the Gretsch peeling off those Duane Eddy-esque licks, Garry in the back like some mysterious country gentleman, bass line reverberating. "Did you forget how to love? Did you forget how to fight?" Bruce added a refrain of these lines at the end, underscoring the theme of the song. And the nightly performances of "The Price You Pay" have helped the band finally exhibit the rollicking countrified masterpiece it is, complete with outstanding harmony vocals.
Bruce added a new introduction to "Drive All Night," explaining that when finishing the record, he wanted a love song for the end, and "went back into our archives and I found this, that we cut in 1977, I think, in one take."  It's unfortunate that a Philadelphia crowd wouldn't rate additional actual outtakes from The River. The beginning of the encores feels like a missed opportunity, as a place where Bruce has in the past showcased rarities with great success. Tonight it was omitted, as Bruce counted right in to "Born to Run" as the house lights went up.
There was, however, a very welcome tour premiere of the Born in the U.S.A. outtake "My Love Will Not Let You Down," which was particularly energetic and rewarding, Max executing the solo with deliciously crisp precision and Bruce climbing up onto his amps to urge him on. Patti Scialfa returned to the stage for this show after two nights off and was featured on "Human Touch." Ordinarily a welcome highlight whenever Mrs. S. is there to sing with Bruce, tonight there was a different energy, even more intense, with a little Tunnel of Love flavor to it. Bruce wanted to sing with Patti and he wanted to play guitar with her too, locking eyes and keeping her close to the center even after the vocals were done. Happy Valentine's Day!

The big surprise of the night came next, as the familiar opening notes of "Jungleland" received a supersonic roar of approval and welcome from the crowd, as Bruce held the guitar aloft in the spotlight. Perhaps it was that applause that caused him to miss the cue for the first line of the second verse. He continued with a grin, and the crowd just sang louder in response. They cheered for Jake Clemons when he stepped up to play his uncle's signature solo, and they applauded in recognition as Bruce acknowledged him in the shadows after the solo ended. Come the final verse, as the band dropped out after "wounded, not even dead" there was silence, followed by a loud cheer, followed by a large "Bruuuce" before the Philadelphians joined Bruce for the final "down in Jungleland."

As "Shout" brought the proceedings to a close, Springsteen almost seemed ready to do one more song, but instead had the band keep modulating up in key changes as they circled back to the call-and-response portions of the song several times. The "Detroit Medley" will have to wait for another night, as Friday in Philadelphia was already the longest show of the tour to date, just short of three hours and twenty-seven minutes.
Source: BTX

Chris
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Fév - 18:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mar - 09:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Mai - 17:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Sep - 19:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Déc - 10:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Déc - 14:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Phil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Déc - 17:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA Répondre en citant

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Setlist 12/02/2016 Well fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Open All Night Index du Forum -> THE PROMISED LAND -> BOSS TIME Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation